Voltage Controlled Dual Sine Very Low Frequency Oscillator
I like slowly changing sound textures. This module provides two very low frequency
oscillators - the main oscillator giving three sine waves down to 12 minutes per cycle,
and an auxiliary single-output modulation oscillator going down to around 7 minutes per cycle.
- Main oscillator
- 3 high-purity sine waves
- 120 degees apart - 0°, 120°, 240°
- 12 minutes per cycle up to 170Hz
- Auxiliary oscillator
- Single sinewave output (diode-shaped triangle)
- triangle available via component substitution.
- 7 minutes per cycle up to 300Hz
For interested parties the following documentation is provided.
Please note that all these documents are Copyright © 2009 Neil Johnson.
Here are some links to other people's work with this filter.
Dave Brown's Dual VCLFO page
describes his construction of this module. He presents three variations
of MOTM-compatible front panels. Well worth reading.